One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 is to ride a boat under three steel bridges. Boats are rarer this season that they were last season, so you want to find one in the right place.
Normally a boat will spawn at the dock in Slurpy Swamp, and if there is none there you can find one where the cursor is on the map below, in the swamp itself. After that, the best route to take is up under the purple bridge just north of Slurpy Swamp, and continue up to the Authority.
Head north again towards Doom’s Domain then turn west at the next split in the river. Go under the steel bridge south of Doom’s Domain and double back, following the other split in the river to the north and another steel bridge.
There are lots of people looking for boats right now, so be on the lookout for people in the water trying to get into your boat as you drive past. It’s very easy for them to kill you unless you react quickly, as they can get free head shots on your from the back of the boat.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 challenges below:
- Search chests at Salty Springs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at The Authority (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Dance on top of different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy boats at Craggy Cliffs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Bounce on different dog toys at Ant Manor (0/4) – 25,000 XP
- Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Search S.H.I.E.L.D. chests inside Quinjets (0/7) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (0/500) – 25,000 XP