One of the challenges this week in Fortnite is to destroy seven Fishing Rod Barrels. It might sound like the kind of task that involves a lot of running around, but there is one building you can visit in Fortnite that will let you wrap this up in one fell swoop.
If you make your way to Craggy Cliffs on the north coast of the island, you will find a fishing tackle shop right in the center of town. Outside the front door is a fishing rod barrel, so destroy that and then head inside. On the ground floor you will find one more barrel, near the window, so break that and head upstairs.
The next floor will yield three more fishing rod barrels at the top of the stairs, so smash them all the then turn to the left. You will find two more fishing rod barrels at the far end of the room, ripe for a good swipe of your harvesting tool.
And that’s it, the entire challenge has been completely in under 30 seconds. We don’t think you will ever earn an easier 20000 XP in Fortnite.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 6 challenges below:
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Motorboats – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Catch Fish (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Signal the Coral Buddies (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Get Headshots – (20/40/60/80/100) – 55000 to 22000 XP