Elemental Well mods are new seasonal mods that were introduced to Destiny 2 with the Season of the Chosen. They work in a similar vein to the Warmind mods that are already in the game.
These mods can be obtained from the War Table in H.E.L.M for Mod Components, and different mods will be available each day.
What are Elemental Wells?
Elemental Wells are small colored Orbs that appear in the game when you kill an enemy and will look a lot like Orbs of Power. They will match the subclass of the Guardian that formed them, and all Guardians in a Fireteam can pick them up. When you pick up an Elemental Well you Gain 10% ability energy to your ability with the lowest current energy. Picking up a Well that matches your Subclass element will give you another 10% ability energy to all abilities.
All Elemental Well Mods
- Elemental Charge (2 Energy) – Become Charged with Light by picking up an elemental well. If the elemental well’s element type matches your subclass element, you gain 2 stacks of Charged with Light.
- Elemental Ordinance (3 Energy) – Defeating a combatant with a grenade spawns an elemental well that matches your subclass energy type.
- Elemental Light (1 Energy) – Defeating a combatant with your Super spawns an elemental well that matches your subclass energy type.
- Elemental Armaments (2 Energy) – Weapons takedowns with a damage type that matches your subclass element have an escalating chance to spawn an elemental well.
- Font of Might (4 Energy) – Picking up an elemental well that matches your subclass energy type grants a temporary bonus to weapon damage of that same type.
- Font of Wisdom (4 Energy) – Picking up an elemental well that matches your subclass energy type grants a temporary significant increase in your Intellect, improving the recharge rate of your Super.