Each week in Destiny 2, Guardians can test themselves in Nightfall activities. It’s a good way to earn a Pinnacle Gear engram if they can score above 100,000, but the real item everyone is looking to loot is the Nightfall weapon. This is a powerful weapon to add to your arsenal, and if you complete it on harder difficulties, you have a better chance to loot the item, or you can complete the Grandmaster mode for an adept version. This guide covers what Nightfall weapon you can earn this week in Destiny 2.
Nightfall weapon for January 31 to February 7
You will be paired with a small fireteam of three Guardians, meaning you will need to work with them to ensure you can complete the challenge in a suitable amount of time. The better your time while defeating multiple enemies, the higher your score at the end of the Nightfall. There is no matchmaking for this game mode, so make sure to bring several allies before you jump into the Nightfall.
This guide covers everything you need to know about this week’s Nightfall and the Nightfall weapon.
- Nightfall: Savathun’s Throne World
- Nightfall Weapon: Hung Jury
- Acute Void Burn: +25% more Void Damage dealt and +50% Void Damage received
- Empath: Enhanced Radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Subtle Foes: Certain foes are stealthy when at a distance. They become visible when near a Guardian.
- Champions: Overload and Unstoppable Champions
- Shielded Foes: Arc, Void, and Solar shields
- Match Game
You will want to complete the Nightfall on higher difficulties for a better chance of obtaining the weapon at the end of the encounter. The harder difficulties, namely Master, come with additional Champions and the Attrition modification, where regeneration on all Guardians has been greatly lowered.