Collecting Grimle’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold is one of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11. You only need to visit one location to get this challenge wrapped up, so in this guide, we will show you where to go.
First up, you need to know where all three of these places are, as only one of them is a named location. Fort Crumpet can be found to the northwest of Sweat Sands, and is a ruined castle on the hill. Coral Cove is directly north of Fort Crumpt, near Coral Castle, and Stealthy Stronghold is a named location to the northeast of there.
The easiest place to go is probably Coral Cove, as the Stealthy Stronghold potion can be hard to spot, and Fort Crumpet might be a little busy if people are finishing up older challenges.
On the ground floor of the main Fort area.
Right beside the shell hut at Coral Cove, the easiest one to spot.
In the ruins of a building that is standing alone in the Stealthy Stronghold named location.
You can find the rest of the Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 challenges below:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Collect Grimble’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1) – 2000 XP
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP