For one of the weekly challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 you will need to drive a vehicle through a flaming ring at Salty Springs. Salty Springs can be found to the west of The Authority, and is usually a pretty busy spot.
The floating ring can be found at the top of a wooden ramp located to the south of the town, as you head towards Weeping Woods. The challenges states a “vehicle”, so we assume you can launch a boat, car, or choppa through the flaming ring and the challenge will complete.
Frankly, the most awkward part about this challenge is that Salty Springs has a very low spawn rate for cars, and you are more like to find a truck here than anything else. A truck will struggle to build up any kind of speed to get through the ring, so it may be better to grab a care from another nearby POI such as Holly Hedges, then make your way to Salty Springs to complete the challenge.
Keep an eye out for other players, as Salty Springs is always a hot bed of murder and mayhem, despite being a pretty small place.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 challenges below:
- Search chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty corner in less than four minutes without getting out (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) – 25,000 XP