One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 10 is to search seven chests in Upstate New York. If that doesn’t sound like a typical Fortnite location it’s because it isn’t.
Upstate New York was teleported onto the map by Tony Stark, crushing quite a lot of the actual Fortnite Map when he did it. The area is also huge, so this challenge could either be super simple, or quite complicated. On the map below, you will find the Upstate New York area. It is the large circle located to the northeast of The Ruins.
At the moment, we don’t know if this entire area will be valid for completing the challenge. If it is, you should just head to Stark Industries as there are dozens of loot chests there. If not, we have marked other potentially loot rich areas with the red arrows on the map above.
There are quite a few buildings around the area that will have loot chests in them, and you can also find some scattered in the forests and hills that make up the area. Remember to be on your guard, as this area will be busy this week with multiple challenges set in it.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 10 challenge below:
- Search chests at Upstate New York (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Elimination at Lazy Lake (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Collect metal from Slurpy Swamp (0/200) – 250000 XP
- Catch Fish at Heart Lake (0/10) – 25000 XP
- Eliminate opponents by hitting them with vehicles (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Drive a boat from the Fortilla to the Ruin in less than 4 minutes – 25000 XP
- Ride 20000 meters in a vehicle (0/20000) – 50000 XP