Update: At the moment we are not sure if this challenge is possible, as all boats appear to have been removed from the map. We are currently searching to see if we can find one anywhere.
Original article: One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 10 is to drive a boat from the Fortilla to the Ruins in less than four minutes. These speed run challenges have become pretty common in Fortnite lately, and it always boils down to what route you take.
First, you will need a boat. Head to the Fortilla, now just a shadow of its former self, to the southwest of Slurpy Swamp. In the yellow building you will find plenty of boats. Hope in one, then start head directly north. When you reach the topmost part of the swamp go right, then turn left at Slurpy Swamp and go under the big bridge. After that, just follow the river to get to the ruins.
The main this to watch out for here is other players, especially people in the water. They might seem like sitting ducks, but if they time it just right they can get into your boat and will be right behind you, scoring easy headshots if you don’t react quickly enough. As long as you manage to avoid any unwanted passengers, you should be able to finish this challenge up quite easily.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 10 challenge below:
- Search chests at Upstate New York (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Elimination at Lazy Lake (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Collect metal from Slurpy Swamp (0/200) – 250000 XP
- Catch Fish at Heart Lake (0/10) – 25000 XP
- Eliminate opponents by hitting them with vehicles (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Drive a boat from the Fortilla to the Ruin in less than 4 minutes – 25000 XP
- Ride 20000 meters in a vehicle (0/20000) – 50000 XP