During Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 10, you will need to catch fish at heart lake. Ten of them, in fact. If you are wondering where heart lake is and were hoping to spot it on the map, then good luck with that.
If Heart Lake is named after its shape, then this is the most deformed heart we have ever seen. You can actually find Heart Lake to the northeast of Stark Industries. It is the large lake that Tony Stark’s house is built on.
There are multiple piers and small jettys around the outside of the lake, and all of them will have barrels filled with fishing rods. All you need to do is grab one, then make your way to the lake and find some active fishing spots.
This area will be busy this week, as there are numerous challenges to be completed here, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for other players. And remember, you only need to catch the fish, you don’t need to consume them. You may end up catching a few weapons as well, which won’t count, but if you want to avoid this you will need a Pro Fishing Rod.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 10 challenge below:
- Search chests at Upstate New York (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Elimination at Lazy Lake (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Collect metal from Slurpy Swamp (0/200) – 250000 XP
- Catch Fish at Heart Lake (0/10) – 25000 XP
- Eliminate opponents by hitting them with vehicles (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Drive a boat from the Fortilla to the Ruin in less than 4 minutes – 25000 XP
- Ride 20000 meters in a vehicle (0/20000) – 50000 XP