One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 is to collect floating rings at Coral Castle. Coral Castle is a named location that appeared last season and can be found in the northwest corner of the map, above Sweaty Sands.
There are four floating rings in total, and they can all be found on top of some of the taller buildings in the area. You can find their exact locations marked on the map below.
Be careful when you are going after these, as you will be exposed to enemy fire. It is a good idea to loot up first and try and grab a decent long-ranged weapon and some shields before popping your head out of cover to get them.
You will need to grab all four to finish the challenge, so make sure you harvest some building materials as well, as this will make it easier to get to each one.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 challenges below:
- Search chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty corner in less than four minutes without getting out (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/4) – 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) – 25,000 XP