TNTina’s Trial challenges are how we will be spending week three of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2. One of the challenges is to destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets. Finding these is very easy, and all you need to do is visit the new points of interest that were added to the game at The Rig, The Shark, The Agency, The Yacht, and The Grotto.
- TA – The Agency
- TY – The Yacht
- TG – The Grotto
- TS – The Shark
- TR – The Rig
All of these locations will have plenty of Security Cameras and Security Turrets in them. We would advise you to go after the Security Cameras, as the Security Turrets have substantial health bars, but you will be able to destroy a camera with one swing of your harvest tool. This means you can go in quietly, destroy the cameras with your harvesting tool, and not have every Henchman in the area chasing after you. It’s pretty easy to do this with both, as they emit a yellow light in the direction they are facing, making them easy to track.
When you take out the cameras, try to make sure they don’t see you for long enough to sound an alarm. You only need to take out five of them to complete this challenge, so you can easily wrap this up at any one of the POIs, as they all have multiple cameras and turrets in them.
You can find the rest of TNTina’s Trial challenges below:
- Eliminate players using explosives (0/5)
- Search chests at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (0/10)
- Catch Air with a motorboat (0/5)
- Visit different Landmarks (0/15)
- Use upgrade bench to sidegrade a weapon (0/3)
- Deal damage to bosses (0/500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (0/5)
- Eliminate players without using a shield or healing item between eliminations (0/2)