One of this week’s challenges in Fortnite is to land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks. The challenges are part of TNTina’s Trial, and you will need to finish this and at least 17 others to be able to get your hands on the Shadow or Ghost styles for TNTina.
You can find all three locations on the map below. Remember, you need to land at them, which means jumping straight to those locations from the Battle Bus. You cannot finish this challenge in a single round, so pick your target area, land there, then play the rest of the game as normal, or work on the other challenges.
- LW – Logjam Woodworks
- TR – The Rig
- H16 – Hydro 16
All three areas are located in a triangle around Slurpy Swamp, so you will forgive me for looking at that named location a little suspiciously at the moment.
You don’t need to do anything special in the area, land there. Make sure you aim for the central structure in each location, as it would be very annoying to land outside what the game sees as each area’s border and have to jump there again.
You can find the rest of this week’s TNTina’s Trial challenges below:
- Eliminate players using explosives (0/5)
- Search chests at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (0/10)
- Catch Air with a motorboat (0/5)
- Visit different Landmarks (0/15)
- Use upgrade bench to sidegrade a weapon (0/3)
- Deal damage to bosses (0/500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (0/5)
- Eliminate players without using a shield or healing item between eliminations (0/2)