Where to visit the Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple Steel Bridge in Fortnite for the Deadpool Challenge
Deadpool likes the view.
On of this week’s Deadpool challenges in Fortnite is to visit the Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple steel bridges. These are quite spread out, so you can do it all in one game, or just take your time visiting them all if you prefer.
You can find all the bridges that you need to visit marked on the map below.
- RB – Red Bridge – located between Salty Sprins and Pleasant Park
- BB – Blue Bridge – located to the east of Pleastant Park
- GB – Green Bridge – located to the southwest of Frenzy Farm
- PB – Purple Bridge – located to the north of Slurpy Swamp
- YB – Yellow Bridge – located to the east of Misty Meadows
All you need to do is visit each location once, and it will be ticked off the list, bring you ever closer to the Deadpool skin. We will are keeping a full guide on how to get the Deadpool skin, so be sure to check back next week for more challenges.
Don’t forget, it is a full week of Meowscles related challenges this week, for his Mischief mission, and we have all his guides, and any relevant guides you might need, listed below.
- Search chest at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (0/10)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (0/5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (0/400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (0/200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (0/9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (0/100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters
- Deal damage to players using a minigun (0/400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, Flopper Pond