Every Tuesday Destiny 2 resets, giving Guardians new chances to work towards powerful loot drops. You can play in the Crucible, do public events and patrols, complete the Nightfall, and get stomped in Trials of the Nine to get these powerful drops.
This week’s Nightfall Strike is A Garden World. We should all know this strike well by now, so there shouldn’t be any trouble getting through if you have an experienced fireteam.
- Torrent: Boundless power erupts from within. Your abilities recharge much faster.
- Zero Hour: The mission timer cannot be extended. Choose your battles carefully.
- Speed of Dark: Finish the Nightfall with five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Finish the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Shielded Minotaur Challenge: Kill the Shielded Minotaurs in under 90 seconds.
This week’s raid rotation is the Pleasure Gardens, Royal Pools, The Guantlet, and then the Calus fight. The Challenge for this week’s raid is the Calus fight.
This week’s Flashpoint occurs on Io. Complete public events to earn a powerful engram from Cayde-6. Finishing heroic public events will finish this quest sooner. Remember to pick up the Treasure Maps from Cayde!
Call to Arms: Participate in the Crucible to earn powerful gear. Wins are worth more than losses, so try your best, Guardian!
Trials Of The Nine
Form a fireteam of four Guardians and take on other players in the Trials playlist. Get one win for access to the Spire.
- Sadness Rare Emote (400 Bright Dust)
- Mic Drop Exotic Emote (3250 Bright Dust)
- Beware The Red Legion for Skyburner’s Oath (800 Bright Dust)
- MIDA Tactical for MIDA Multi-Tool (800 Bright Dust)
- Iris Map Shell (400 Bright Dust)
- Golden Trace (40 Bright Dust)
- Nebula Rose (40 Bright Dust)
- Ghost Gold Rare Transmat Effect (450 Bright Dust)
- Omega Mechanos Strides Legendary Leg Armor (800 Bright Dust)
- Annabel Lee Legendary Sparrow (2500 Bright Dust)
- Neverfall Legendary Ship (500 Bright Dust)
No matter what you plan to tackle in Destiny 2 this week, the TL;DR Games Destiny 2 guide-hub will have you covered.