Every Tuesday Destiny 2 resets, giving Guardians new chances to work towards powerful loot drops. You can play in the Crucible, do public events and patrols, complete the Nightfall, and get stomped in Trials of the Nine to get these powerful drops.
This week’s Nightfall Strike is Tree of Probabilities. We should all know this strike well by now, so there shouldn’t be any trouble getting through if you have an experienced fireteam.
This is the first week of the new Nightfall Challenge Cards. The Prestige Nightfall challenge card allows players to select modifiers for the Prestige Nightfall that affect gameplay and score multipliers.
- Players can select active Elemental modifiers to boost outgoing and incoming damage.
- Players can opt into using a power handicap that will lower their character power level in the Prestige Nightfall but raise the score multiplier.
- Extinguish is always on when applying the Nightfall Challenge Card. If the full fireteam wipes in a respawning restricted area, the fireteam will be returned to orbit.
- Speed of Dark: Finish the Nightfall with five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Finish the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Laser Challenge: Take five or fewer hits from the lasers in the Atlas Grove.
This week’s raid rotation is the Royal Pools, Pleasure Gardens, The Gauntlet and then the Calus fight. The Challenge for this week’s raid is the Pleasure Gardens.
This week’s Flashpoint occurs on the Titan. Complete public events to earn a powerful engram from Cayde-6. Finishing heroic public events will finish this quest sooner. Remember to pick up the Treasure Maps from Cayde!
Call to Arms: Participate in the Crucible to earn powerful gear. Wins are worth more than losses, so try your best, Guardian!
Trials Of The Nine
Form a fireteam of four Guardians and take on other players in the Trials playlist. Get one win for access to the Spire.
- Odd Dance Legendary Emote (700 Bright Dust)
- Odder Dance Legendary Emote (700 Bright Dust)
- Jade Countenance for Fighting Lion (800 Bright Dust)
- Red Dwarf for Sunshot (1250 Bright Dust)
- Cosmos Exotic Ghost Shell (28500 Bright Dust)
- Mercury Vex Chrome (40 Bright Dust)
- Precursor Vex Chrome (40 Bright Dust)
- Coral Rabbit Rare Transmat Effect (450 Bright Dust)
- Omega Mechanos Grasps Legendary Gauntlets (800 Bright Dust)
- Twintail Locust Legendary Sparrow (600 Bright Dust)
- Bassanio Legendary Ship (500 Bright Dust)
No matter what you plan to tackle in Destiny 2 this week, the TL;DR Games Destiny 2 guide-hub will have you covered.