Every Tuesday Destiny 2 resets, giving Guardians new chances to work towards powerful loot drops. You can play in the Crucible, do public events and patrols, complete the Nightfall, and get stomped in Trials of the Nine to get these powerful drops.
This week’s Nightfall Strike is A Garden World. We should all know this strike well by now, so there shouldn’t be any trouble getting through if you have an experienced fireteam.
- Complete the Nightfall to be awarded a ‘Challenge Card’ and from there, Guardians choose their own fate
- Increasing difficulty / applying burns increases the Scoring Modifier
- Lost Sectors beware
The Prestige Nightfall challenge card allows players to select modifiers for the Prestige Nightfall that affect gameplay and score multipliers.
- Players can select active Elemental modifiers to boost outgoing and incoming damage.
- Players can opt into using a power handicap that will lower their character power level in the Prestige Nightfall but raise the score multiplier.
- Extinguish is always on when applying the Nightfall Challenge Card. If the full fireteam wipes in a respawning restricted area, the fireteam will be returned to orbit.
This week’s raid rotation is the The Gauntlet, The Royals Pools, Pleasure Gardens, and then the Calus fight. The Challenge for this week’s raid is Royal Pools.
This week’s Flashpoint occurs on Io. Complete public events to earn a powerful engram from Cayde-6. Finishing heroic public events will finish this quest sooner. Remember to pick up the Treasure Maps from Cayde!
Call to Arms: Participate in the Crucible to earn powerful gear. Wins are worth more than losses, so try your best, Guardian!
Trials Of The Nine
Form a fireteam of four Guardians and take on other players in the Trials playlist. Get one win for access to the Spire.
- Sneaky Rare Emote (400 Bright Dust)
- Sweeping Exotic Emote (3250 Bright Dust)
- Particle Accelerator for Graviton Lance (1250 Bright Dust)
- Catacombs for Rat King (800 Bright Dust)
- Garter Snake Shell Legendary Ghost Shell (400 Bright Dust)
- Frumious Blue (40 Bright Dust)
- Midnight Talons (40 Bright Dust)
- Cabal Arrival Rare Transmat Effect (650 Bright Dust)
- Omega Mechanos Vest Legendary Chest Armor (1200 Bright Dust)
- Oculus Angulon Sparrow (600 Bright Dust)
- Infinite Visage Ship (500 Bright Dust)
No matter what you plan to tackle in Destiny 2 this week, the TL;DR Games Destiny 2 guide-hub will have you covered.