Every Tuesday Destiny 2 resets, giving Guardians new chances to work towards powerful loot drops. You can play in the Crucible, do public events and patrols, complete the Nightfall, and get stomped in Trials of the Nine to get these powerful drops.
This week’s Nightfall Strike is Savathûn’s Song. We should all know this strike well by now, so there shouldn’t be any trouble getting through if you have an experienced fireteam.
- Complete the Nightfall to be awarded a ‘Challenge Card’ and from there, Guardians choose their own fate
- Increasing difficulty / applying burns increases the Scoring Modifier
- Lost Sectors beware
The Prestige Nightfall challenge card allows players to select modifiers for the Prestige Nightfall that affect gameplay and score multipliers.
- Players can select active Elemental modifiers to boost outgoing and incoming damage.
- Players can opt into using a power handicap that will lower their character power level in the Prestige Nightfall but raise the score multiplier.
- Extinguish is always on when applying the Nightfall Challenge Card. If the full fireteam wipes in a respawning restricted area, the fireteam will be returned to orbit.
This week’s raid rotation is the Pleasure Gardens, Royal Pools, The Gauntlet, and then the Calus fight. The Challenge for this week’s raid is The Gauntlet.
This week’s Flashpoint occurs on the EDZ. Complete public events to earn a powerful engram from Cayde-6. Finishing heroic public events will finish this quest sooner. Remember to pick up the Treasure Maps from Cayde!
Call to Arms: Participate in the Crucible to earn powerful gear. Wins are worth more than losses, so try your best, Guardian!
Trials Of The Nine
Form a fireteam of four Guardians and take on other players in the Trials playlist. Get one win for access to the Spire.
- Flowing Dance Legendary Emote (700 Bright Dust)
- Cool, Dude Rare Emote (400 Bright Dust)
- Comstock Lode for The Prospector (800 Bright Dust)
- Summer Storm for The Riskrunner (1250 Bright Dust)
- Star Map Shell Exotic Ghost Shell (2850 Bright Dust)
- Noble Constant Red Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)
- Vanguard Magnus Gloss Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)
- Ghost Gold Rare Transmat Effect (450 Bright Dust)
- Omega Mechanos Arms (800 Bright Dust)
- Concentric Dawn Exotic Sparrow (2500 Bright Dust)
- Fantail Regent Legendary Ship (500 Bright Dust)
No matter what you plan to tackle in Destiny 2 this week, the TL;DR Games Destiny 2 guide-hub will have you covered.