Every Tuesday Destiny 2 resets, giving Guardians new chances to work towards powerful loot drops. You can play in the Crucible, do public events and patrols, complete the Nightfall, and get stomped in Trials of the Nine to get these powerful drops.
This week’s Nightfall Strike is The Pyramidion. We should all know this strike well by now, so there shouldn’t be any trouble getting through if you have an experienced fireteam.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths
- Siege Engine: Do not allow Brakion to remain shielded for more than 40 seconds before defeating it
- Complete the Nightfall to be awarded a ‘Challenge Card’ and from there, Guardians choose their own fate
- Increasing difficulty / applying burns increases the Scoring Modifier
- Lost Sectors beware
The Prestige Nightfall challenge card allows players to select modifiers for the Prestige Nightfall that affect gameplay and score multipliers.
- Players can select active Elemental modifiers to boost outgoing and incoming damage.
- Players can opt into using a power handicap that will lower their character power level in the Prestige Nightfall but raise the score multiplier.
- Extinguish is always on when applying the Nightfall Challenge Card. If the full fireteam wipes in a respawning restricted area, the fireteam will be returned to orbit.
This week’s raid rotation is the Royal Pools, The Gauntlet, Pleasure Gardens, and then the Calus fight. The Challenge for this week’s raid is Royal Pools.
This week’s Flashpoint occurs on Mercury. Complete public events to earn a powerful engram from Cayde-6. Finishing heroic public events will finish this quest sooner. Remember to pick up the Treasure Maps from Cayde!
Call to Arms: Participate in the Crucible to earn powerful gear. Wins are worth more than losses, so try your best, Guardian!
Trials Of The Nine
Form a fireteam of four Guardians and take on other players in the Trials playlist. Get one win for access to the Spire.
- Play Dead Rare Emote (400 Bright Dust)
- Tesla’s Revenge (Wardcliff Coil) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Silver Bullet (Crimson) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Triumphal Legendary Shell (400 Bright Dust)
- Omolon Meteor Gloss Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)
- Veist Poison Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)
- Lunaria Lumina Legendary Sparrow (600 Bright Dust)
- Captain Nemo Legendary Ship (500 Bright Dust)
- Fireteam Medallion (50 Bright Dust)
- Vanguard Boon (250 Bright Dust)
- Crucible Boon (600 Bright Dust)
- Omega Mechanos Class Item (800 Bright Dust)
- Ghost Blue Rare Transmat Effect (450 Bright Dust)
No matter what you plan to tackle in Destiny 2 this week, the TL;DR Games Destiny 2 Guide Hub will have you covered.