Every Tuesday Destiny 2 resets, giving Guardians new chances to work towards powerful loot drops. You can play in the Crucible, do public events and patrols, complete the Nightfall, and get stomped in Trials of the Nine to get these powerful drops.
Iron Banner PvP is active this week. The game mode is Clash!
This week’s Nightfall Strike is The Pyramidion. We should all know this strike well by now, so there shouldn’t be any trouble getting through if you have an experienced fireteam.
- Complete the Nightfall to be awarded a ‘Challenge Card’ and from there, Guardians choose their own fate
- Increasing difficulty / applying burns increases the Scoring Modifier
- Lost Sectors beware
The Prestige Nightfall challenge card allows players to select modifiers for the Prestige Nightfall that affect gameplay and score multipliers.
- Players can select active Elemental modifiers to boost outgoing and incoming damage.
- Players can opt into using a power handicap that will lower their character power level in the Prestige Nightfall but raise the score multiplier.
- Extinguish is always on when applying the Nightfall Challenge Card. If the full fireteam wipes in a respawning restricted area, the fireteam will be returned to orbit.
This week’s raid rotation is the Pleasure Gardens, The Gauntlet, The Royal Pools, and then the Calus fight. The Challenge for this week’s raid is Calus.
This week’s Flashpoint occurs on Nessus. Complete public events to earn a powerful engram from Cayde-6. Finishing heroic public events will finish this quest sooner. Remember to pick up the Treasure Maps from Cayde!
Call to Arms: Participate in the Crucible to earn powerful gear. Wins are worth more than losses, so try your best, Guardian!
Trials Of The Nine
Form a fireteam of four Guardians and take on other players in the Trials playlist. Get one win for access to the Spire.
- Humbug Rare Emote (400 Bright Dust)
- Grooving Dance Legendary Emote (700 Bright Dust)
- Jade Countenance for Fighting Lion (800 Bright Dust)
- Red Dwarf for Sunshot (1250 Bright Dust)
- Upward Climber Legendary Ghost Shell (400 Bright Dust)
- Desert of Gold (40 Bright Dust)
- Metallic Sunrise (40 Bright Dust)
- Cabal Arrival Rare Transmat Effect (650 Bright Dust)
- Break The Dawn Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Curse of Foresight Exotic Sparrow (2500 Bright Dust)
- Sails of Osiris Exotic Ship (2000 Bright Dust)
- Titan: Technoscarab (Khepri’s Horn) Ornament (1500 Bright Dust)
- Hunter: Trickster (Gemini Jester) Ornament (1500 Bright Dust)
- Warlock: Midnight Sun (Wings of Sacred Dawn) Ornament (1500 Bright Dust)
No matter what you plan to tackle in Destiny 2 this week, the TL;DR Games Destiny 2 guide-hub will have you covered.