Fortnite Week 5 challenges are now live, and – even though you still have a chance to play the Week 4 ones – here’s a look at what you need to do in order to complete them all right now. We’re halfway in the Season 4 of the battle royale game and this is one of the most interesting moments of it, nonetheless one of the most anticipated as the challenges got delayed.
Here’s the list of the Week 5 challenges for the battle royale title:
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents
- Search seven chests in Dusty Divot
- Use a Vending Machine
- Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove
- Get two Minigun or Light Machine Gun eliminations
- Eliminate three opponents in Lucky Landing
The Fortnite week 5 challenges look rather simple and quick to be completed, so make sure you play through them and have all those sweet rewards. Damage dealing with SMGs, Minigun eliminations and treasure map missions, all stuff you’ve probably already done and completed in the past.