PUBG Xbox version gets a new update today that brings various fixes for Performance, Game Stability UI, Gameplay, Bugs, etc. Players have been complaining from the pretty long time about the game’s bugs on the console and the developer had now finally released Update 11 that will resolve various issues of the game. You can read the full log at the end.
The update was officially announced on the game forums where you can see the list of different optimization and improvements are added. Hopefully, the patch will resolve various issues reported by the gamers community.
“The team’s efforts on “Patch 11” have been focused on continued performance optimization and stability improvements across the family of Xbox consoles. We are also introducing changes to inventory management, in an effort to increase the speed at which players can navigate menus and change their loadout. We continue to monitor crash data, and look to further reduce the frequency of crashes with each update through Game Preview and beyond.”
- The servers will be in maintenance from 9PM KST / 1AM PDT / 9AM CET in preparation for the new patch. Maintenance will take about 30 minutes.
PUBG Xbox One Update 11 Changelog
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve frame rate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments – players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly
Source: Playbattlegrounds Forum