People who like to maximize their XP earnings in Fortnite will be happy to know that XP Coins have once again returned for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect.
As always, there are Green, Blue, and Purple Coins up for grabs, and we know that Gold ones will also be returning this season because of the Punch Cards.
Remember, the XP Coins stay around all season long, so if you missed them during the week they arrived, you can still grab them at any point over the course of the season. Below you will find a map that shows each coin that can be found in the game, and a map that breaks them all out by week, to make it easier to know which ones you have already tracked down.
Because the Blue XP Coins are hidden in items, we have included a description of where to find each one for the relevant weekly maps.
- Blue Coin 1 – This can be found in the ruined building to the north of the Lazy Lake (the actual lake, not the named location) and is hiding in a pile of rubble on the ground floor.
- Blue Coin 2 – found on the beach to the west of Sweaty Sands, is hiding in a wooden box on some shipping containers.
- Blue Coin 3 – can be found near the very top of a building in Steamy Stacks, in a metal roadie case just inside the door that leads to the roof.
- Blue Coin 1 – can be found in the downstairs cash register in Cap N’ Carp in Misty Meadows
- Blue Coin 2 – can be found in the electrical box at the booth at the end of the green steel bridge.
- Blue Coin 3 – can be found in a metal pump surrounded by fencing outside the Slurpy Swamp building.
These locations are based off leaks, and will be confirmed on Thursday, September 10.
- Blue Coin 1 – found to the north of Doom’s Domain near a small shack. It will be hidden in one of the BBQs.
- Blue Coin 2 – Found at Hydro 16, this will be hidden in a trashcan under the stairs on the ground floor.
- Blue Coin 3 – Found in Weeping Woods near the main collection of trailers and campers, smash the toilet in the light blue camper to find it.
- Blue Coin 1 – found near Lockie Lighthouse, hidden in some furniture on the ground floor.
- Blue Coin 2 – found at the Authority, in a box on a shelf near the top of the building.
- Blue Coin 3 – found downstairs in the yellow house at Lake Canoe.
- This week’s Gold XP Coin can be found in the elevator shaft in the main Stark Industries building.
- Blue Coin 1 – at Craggy Cliffs in the boathouse at the very east of the town. It will in a box on the conveyer belt.
- Blue Coin 2 – found in the house between Sweaty Sands and Holly Hedges, in the attic.
- Blue Coin 3 – Found in Retail Row, in a small room. Smash a Gnome to get the Coin.
- This week’s Gold XP Coin can be found at the mutant containment truck.
- Blue Coin 1 – can be found at the small cabin across the lake near Stark Industries.
- Blue Coin 2 – can be found at the remains of the Fortilla, in a barrel outside the main structure.
- Blue Coin 3 – can be found at the weather station to the south of Catty Corner in a wooden desk in the small building to the north of the compound.
- This week’s Gold XP Coin can be found in the tunnel leading down from the doghouse at Ant Manor.
- Blue Coin 1 – can be found at Holly Hedges on the second floor of the house on the eastern edge of town.
- Blue Coin 2 – can be found at Salty Springs hiding in the gnome found in the alley to the left of the pier.
- Blue Coin 3 – can be found at Risky Reels in a cooler boxer in one of the shacks.
- This week’s Gold XP Coin can be found in the cells on the ground floor of Doctor Doom’s house in Doom’s Domain.
- Blue Coin 1 – can be found in a garbage bin at Compact Cars, which narrowly avoided being crushed by Tony Stark.
- Blue Coin 2 – can be found on the beach in the south of the island, in the suitcase near the small tent.
- Blue Coin 3 – can be found in a dresser on the second floor of one of the ramshackle buildings.
- This week’s Gold XP Coin can be found near the tail of the large statue at Panther’s Prowl.
- Blue Coin 1 – can be found on the beach near Graggy Cliffs, in a crate beside a boat.
- Blue Coin 2 – can be found in the camp to the east of Catty Corner, on the snowy mountain beyond The Collection. It is in a computer monitor in the building.
- Blue Coin 3 – can be found in the doghouse outside the yellow building in Retail Row.
- This week’s Gold XP Coin can be found on top of the Globe at Hero’s Park landmark, and the second one can be found in the garden beside Tony Stark’s house in Upstate New York.
- Blue Coin 1 – can be found on the beach near the strange hanging boat dock to the south of the Ruins. It is hiding in a water dispenser inside the building.
- Blue Coin 2 – can be found in Lazy Lake. It’s in a chair in the basement in the last house to the north of the town.
- Blue Coin 3 – can be found in the big house on the hill at Camp Cod, go all the way upstairs to find it.
- This week’s Gold XP Coins can be found in the Vault at Doom’s Domain (you’ll need the keycard from Doom to open it) and at the Sentinel Graveyard near Lazy Lake.