The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 challenge to get us one step closer to the Wolverine skin is to locate a mutant containment truck. What you are looking for is the Trask Transport Truck landmark which can be found in the north of the map, just to the southeast of Lockie Lighthouse, and to the northeast of Coral Castle. You can find the exact location marked on the map below.
When you reach the truck, which is all you need to do to finish the challenge, you will find the back door has been kicked out, and whatever was inside is now free. As it happens, it was Wolverine who was being kept in the truck, and he can now be found wandering around Weeping Woods trying to pull people’s faces off.
Wolverine and Trask Industries actually have a lot of history, as it is Trask who built the large robotic Sentinels that are used to hunt down mutants in the X-Men universe, and Wolverine is particularly adept at cutting them down to size.
Completing this challenge will unlock the The MCG Wolverine Style, and get you one step closer to finally unlocking the Wolverine skin next week, on October 1.
Don’t forget, there is a fresh batch of challenges availabel for Week 5, offering plenty of ways to grab up some XP and rank up your Battle Pass.
- Search chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty corner in less than four minutes without getting out (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) – 25,000 XP