Week 11 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 means a new batch of XP Coins has appeared on the map, so there is plenty of free XP to be had. All you need to do is collect the coins to get free XP for your Battle Pass, helping you hit level 100, or getting you some of the secret skins that come after that.
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect. The single Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP.
Below, you can see all the XP Coin locations for Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 marked on the map. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
- Green Coin #1 – At Fort Crumpet to the northwest of Sweaty Sands
- Green Coin #2 – Near the powerline tower to the northwest of Dirty Docks
- Green Coin #3 – On a hill on the southeast edge of Weeping Woods
- Green Coin #4 – On the mountain to the west of Camp Cod
- Blue Coin #1 – At the bend in the river to the east of the Green Steel Bridge
- Blue Coin #2 – In the water near the boathouse, west of Lazy Lake
- Blue Coin #3 – In the ocean to the south of Holly Hedges, near the boathouse
- Purple Coin #1 – To the northwest of Salty Towers
- Purple Coin #2 – To the southeast of Retail Row
- Gold Coin – Inside the seasonal store near Holly Hedges
You no longer need to break an object to find the Blue Coins, they have all spawned in water so you will need to swim to get them.