Week 14 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is here, and the season is starting to wind down This is the second last bunch of XP coins that will be appearing on the map, so anyone looking to level up that Battle Pass is in luck. All you need to do is collect the coins to get free XP for your Battle Pass, helping you hit level 100, or getting you some of the secret skins that come after that.
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect. The single Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP.
Below, you can see all the XP Coin locations for Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 marked on the map. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
- Green Coin #1 – on the beach at Sweaty Sands
- Green Coin #2 – southeast of Holly Hedges
- Green Coin #3 – at the gas station in the south of Weeping Woods
- Green Coin #4 – west of Retail Row
- Blue Coin #1 – To the south of Slurpy Swamp
- Blue Coin #2 – off the coast to the southeast of Retail Row
- Blue Coin #3 -in the small inlet to the west of Steamy Stacks
- Purple Coin #1 – southwest of Dirty Docks
- Purple Coin #2 – directly north of Pleasant Park
- Gold Coin – At Salty Towers
You no longer need to break an object to find the Blue Coins, they have all spawned in water so you will need to swim to get them.