The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 10 map challenges have been leaked, so we have collected them all below so you know what you will be doing on Thursday, October 29. There are some fun challenges this week, and a couple of new locations that you might not know about, or have even realized you were visiting.
Once again we have seven challenges, six of them for 25,000 XP and one for 50,000 XP. The 50,000 XP challenge can be done with a squad, and your squadmates’ progress will be counted towards your own goal, making it easier to achieve.
Keep in mind, these leaks have been a little off lately, so these challenges may change on the day. If they do, we will update the guide accordingly.
- Search chests at Upstate New York (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Elimination at Lazy Lake (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Collect metal from Slurpy Swamp (0/200) – 250000 XP
- Catch Fish at Heart Lake (0/10) – 25000 XP
- Eliminate opponents by hitting them with vehicles (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Drive a boat from the Fortilla to the Ruin in less than 4 minutes – 25000 XP
- Ride 20000 meters in a vehicle (0/20000) – 50000 XP
For the most part, it follows the seasonal pattern of searching chests, getting eliminations, and dealing damage at different locations. You will also need to visit Upstate New York, and Heart Lake, both of which will be linked above.
Don’t forget, you will also want to finish up your Fortnitemares 2020 challenges soon, as the even will be ending on November 3. You can find lots of useful guides linked in the article above to help you wrap them up as soon as possible.