The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 3 map challenges have finally been added to the game, and thanks to iFiremonkey, we know what they are. The challenges were held back this week to avoid spoiling the huge changes that we made to map.
Once again, there are eight challenges, with seven of them being worth 25,000 XP, and one worth 50,000 XP. The 50,000 XP challenges are recommended for four players, although we had no issue taking out Doctor Doom on our own, and we can’t imagine that nerd Tony Stark will give us too much trouble either.
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Eliminations at Retail Row (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Wood from Weeping Woods (0/500) – 25,000 XP
- Visit Panther’s Prowl (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with exploding gas pumps or gas cans (0/250) – 25,000 XP
- Place Fire Traps (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Eliminate Iron Man at Stark Industries (0/3) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Misty Meadows (0/500) 25,000 XP
We know that Stark Industries has just arrived on the map and can be found near Steamy Stacks. All the other challenges follow a fairly simple pattern set in the last few weeks and months.
There will also be a new Wolverine challenge this week, as we get one step closer to unlocking the Wolverine skin in the game.
As always, we will have full guides to help you complete any of the more awkward challenges as soon as they go live in the game, which is just a few hours away.