The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 challenges have been revealed, thanks to a bit of game file investigation by iFireMonkey. The 14.10 update added the information to the game. There will be eight different challenges for Week 5 that will send us to various locations on the map. Seven of the challenges are worth 25,000 XP, with one being worth 50,000 XP.
- Search chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty corner in less than four minutes without getting out (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) – 25,000 XP
Most of the above challenges seem fairly basic and intuitive, except for the “Destroy Gorgers” challenges. At the moment, we have no idea what that is, and assume it is something that will be coming to the game just in time for the challenges.
Don’t forget, there will be a new Wolverine challenge during Week 5, so we will have a full guide on completing that as soon as it is revealed. Each week a new Wolverine challenge will be in the game until that final challenge arrives in Week 6, and we get our hands on the Wolverine skin and Awakening Challenges.
As always, we will have a full list of guides for you when the challenges eventually go live in the game in Week 5.