Week 7 of Fortnite will bring yet more challenges for us to complete, racking up plenty of XP and leveling up our Battle Passes. Whether you are just trying to get that sweet Iron Man skin, or you want get all the Foil skins, the extra levels will be a huge help.
Once again we have eight challenges, seven of them for 25,000 XP and one for 50,000 XP. The 50,000 XP challenge can be done with a squad, and your squadmates’ progress will be counted towards your own goal, making it easier to achieve.
- Search chests at Catty Corner (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Craggy Cliffs (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Enter The Vault In Doom’s Domain (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Cobwebs at The Authority (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Discover Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake House laboratory (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands To Misty Meadows in less than 4 minutes without getting out – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Storm’s Whirlwind Blast (0/1000) – 50,000 XP
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Coral Castle (0/500) – 25,000 XP
This week’s challenge are, once again, not hugely difficult, they might just take a little searching to do some of them. We have another car driving challenge, from Sweaty Sands to Misty Meadows this time. We also have the usual chest search, player eliminations and damage dealing challenges.
We will be doing up plenty of guides to help with the more awkward challenges if you need them. Keep in mind, there will be no Wolverine challenge this week, as the skin has been released last week, but you will be able to work on getting the Logan style for it.