Thanks to data miners, the epic quests and map challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 9 have been revealed. As always, there is a whole lot of XP up for grabs if you need to level up your Battle Pass to get all those lovely items and skins.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20000 XP each for a total of 140000 XP. After that is a five-stage Legendary Quest where the first stage is worth 55000XP and the four following stages are worth 22000XP each. This means a total of 283000 XP is up for grabs this week, which is a substantial boost to your Battle Pass.
- Shakedown an IO guard (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find a hidden bunker (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find the crashed plane’s black box (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage while in water (0/200) – 20000 XP
- Emote at stone statues (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Ride the Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage to a Loot Shark (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Shakedown opponents (5,10,15,20,25) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP
There are some fun challenges lined up for this week, and some mysteries that we will help you solve. Check back when the challenges go live in the game for help as we will have plenty of guides ready to show you where to go and what to do.
Stone statues, hidden bunkers, and crashed planes will need to be found, and while it’s easy to jump the gun and assume where these will be, we will be waiting until the challenges are live in game to confirm our suspicions.