One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 9 is to find a hidden bunker. This is a bit of an odd one, but we are pretty sure we have the correct answer for you. We will be double checking the second the challenges go live in the game, and will make any corrects we need after that.
There are three hidden bunkers on the map, and we have highlighted all their locations for you on the maps below. It would appear that all you need to do is visit these areas, expose the bunkers, and that should wrap up the challenge for you.
Hidden Bunker 1
In the water, to the southwest of the island, you can find a bunker at the bottom of the sea.
Hidden Bunker 2
To the southeast of Retail Row, right on the coast, is a bush with some trees around it. Destroy the bush to expose the bunker.
Hidden Bunker 3
On the island off the coast, to the northeast of Stealthy Stronghold, you will find a tall building. Smash away at the foundations to reveal a hidden bunker.
You can find the rest of this week’s challenge below:
- Shakedown an IO guard (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find a hidden bunker (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find the crashed plane’s black box (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage while in water (0/200) – 20000 XP
- Emote at stone statues (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Ride the Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage to a Loot Shark (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Shakedown opponents (5,10,15,20,25) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP