Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 has entered Week 4, which means the second batch of TNTina’s Trial challenges are now available. One of the challenges is to fish with explosives. You will need to do this three times, so the right spot will allow you to get it done in one round.
The first thing you will need is explosives, so just search for weapons and ammo as normal until you gather some up. Any explosives will do, from grenades and rocket launchers, or even the rocket launcher on a motorboat. Once you have gathered up some explosives, you need to find a spot to fish at.
Head for any river, lake, or pond and you should find one very easily, as they are quite common in the game at the moment. You will be looking for a circle of ripples and bubbles on the surface of the water, with some fish beneath the surface. Just hit the area with an explosive, and some fish should pop out, along with some ammo and other potential loot.
The easiest way to get this challenge done is with one of the many motorboats in the game. Because they are always found near water, finding fishing spots will be easy, and you won’t need to search for explosives, as you can use the boat’s rocket launcher.
You can find the rest of this weeks Fortnite challenges below:
- Search Chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (0/10)
- Destroy opponent structures with Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives (0/20)
- Fish with Explosives (0/3)
- Eliminate players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands (0/5)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (0/7)
- Use Decoy Grenades (0/5)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Motorboat (0/200)
- Scan a Henchman in different matches (0/3)
- Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels (1)
- Collect different Boss Weapons (0/3)