In Grand Theft Auto 5, players have the ability to become VIPs. With this new prestige of status, players can select VIP work and perform unique jobs within the Free Mode world, resulting in high sums of cash and RP rewards.
Other perks include creating an organization, naming it, enabling or disabling friendly fire, and picking the clothing style for your members to flash around town with. Additionally, VIPs have the cool option of hiring up to three bodyguards at a given time, which provide protection and overall support — which you’re going to need if you live the VIP lifestyle. This guide will cover the quick and easy steps to become one.
- First things first, you’ll need at least GTA$1M in your in-game bank account.
- Open up the Interaction Menu and scroll down to SecuroServ, found at the bottom of the list — the Interaction Menu toggle is typically bound to the Touchpad Button.
- Select Register as a VIP.
- Name your new Organization upon request.
- Open up the Interaction Menu a second time, where you’ll discover the SecuroServ VIP selection — select it.
- Live up your new life as a VIP.