On June 3, the first Conquest for the Future of the Franchise program, the WEST Conquest, went live in MLB The Show 22’s Diamond Dynasty. Three days later, San Diego Studios released the second program-themed Conquest, featuring the ten teams that inhabit the AL and NL Central divisions. Players can acquire more XP, plus Stubs and packs that are hidden in the map. So, what are the goals and hidden rewards? Let’s take a look.
Future of the Franchise CENTRAL Conquest Map
Here’s a quick look at the map:
This map features 10 MLB teams — the Twins, White Sox, Tigers, Guardians, Royals, Cardinals, Cubs, Reds, Pirates, and Brewers.
There are six goals for this map, and those are as follows:
- Goal 1 – Acquire 100M fans (rewards are 150 Stubs, 250 XP, and 1959 Twins Home Jersey)
- Goal 2 – Capture five enemy Strongholds (rewards are 500 Stubs, 500 XP, and five MLB The Show 22 packs)
- Goal 3 – Conquer 100 territories (rewards are 150 Stubs, 250 XP, and Bat Skin)
- Goal 4 – Capture all AL team Strongholds (rewards are AL Central Prospect Choice Pack, 500 Stubs, and 1000 XP)
- Goal 5 – Acquire all NL team strongholds (rewards are NL Central Prospect Choice Pack, 500 Stubs, and 1000 XP)
- Goal 6 – Conquer all territories (rewards are 1500 Stubs, 2000 XP, and Big Dog Set 2 Choice Pack)
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards in this map:
- MLB The Show 22 pack (x3)
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack
- Headliners Set 1 pack (x2)
- Headliners Set 11 pack
- Headliners Set 5 Choice Pack
- 550 Stubs
As mentioned earlier, this map is a part of the Future of the Franchise Featured Program. MLB The Show 22 players can obtain 30,000 XP for completing this Conquest.
This Conquest will expire on June 30.