One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 is to harvest fruit and vegetables. The important thing to note here is the wording of the challenge. Players need to harvest the fruit or vegetables, not just eat them or find them. This means that fruit and veg found as part of loot won’t count toward the challenge.
To finish up this challenge, players will need to head straight for the source of the fruit and veg in Fortnite and pluck it from the very earth itself. The two best spots to head to are the Orchard, which can be found to the north of Colossal Coliseum, and Holly Hedges.
The Orchard has two fields of cabbage that can be harvested.
Holly Hedges has three different houses with planters that cabbages grow in that can be harvested.
You will need to try to get to these spots early in the match, as they will be gone if you leave it too late. You need to harvest eight fruit or vegetables in total, so will only need to visit one of the above spots if you get there early enough.
The rest of this weeks challenge are:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20000 XP
- Earn bars to hire Character (0/150) – 20000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drop car off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55000 to 22000 XP