A new week means new challenges in Fortnite, and as we are getting closer to the end of the season, those challenge become even more important if you want to level up your Battle Pass. This week we have an easy 20,000 XP up for grabs just by visiting different kitchen in the game.
There are three kitchens in total that will work for this challenge, and you only need to visit two of them to get the challenge completed. Any two will do, so this challenge boils down to player preference.
You can find restaurants in the following locations, and they are all very easy to spot:
- The Pizza Pit to the north of Colossal Colesium
- The Durr Burger to the west of Weeping Woods
- Fishstick’s Restaurant in Craggy Cliffs at the north of the island
The ones at Craggy Cliffs and the Pizza Pit make the most sense for anyone looking to get to both of them in the same round, as they are the closet together.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 challenges below:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20000 XP
- Earn bars to hire Character (0/150) – 20000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drop car off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55000 to 22000 XP