It time to gather up some cookbooks in Fortnite for the Week 14 Chapter 2 Season 5 epic quest. You can find cookbooks in Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs. There are ten of them in total, and you only need to gather up four. These items won’t disappear if another player gets to them before you, so you don’t even need to worry about speed.
All you need to do is make it to any four of the locations shown below, grab the cookbooks, and you will earn a tidy 20,000 XP toward your Battle Pass. This grows ever more important as we approach the end of the season, as people should be trying to get their final few rewards.
- In the warehouse down near the beach
- In the clock tower, on the ground floor
- In Oink, behind the kitchen counter on the first floor
- In Big Shots, on the ground floor behind the counter
- In the rundown house on the hill
All of the Pleasant Park cookbooks can be found in the kitchen’s of various houses.
- In the brown and white house
- In the red brick house
- In the gray house
- In the green wooden house
- In the yellow wooden house
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 challenges below:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20000 XP
- Earn bars to hire Character (0/150) – 20000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drop car off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55000 to 22000 XP