One of this week’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 is to catch air with a Motorboat. You need to do it a total of five times, but those can all happen in one match. There are motorboats all over the map, but a very easy place to finish this challenge is a Slurpy Swamp.
In the area to the north of Slurpy Swamp, marked on the map above, you will find a boat the dock. Jump in it and travel under the bridge to your left, then follow the river all the way around to the point marked to the south of Slurpy Swamp.
Here, you will find two fallen logs that make the perfect ramp. Head straight for them, then boost over them to catch some good hang time. You can repeat this until the challenge is done.
If you find a boat somewhere else on the map, but can’t find anything to jump over, build a couple of ramps and you can boost over them to achieve the same effect.
You can find the rest of TNTina’s challenges below:
- Eliminate players using explosives (0/5)
- Search chests at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (0/10)
- Catch Air with a motorboat (0/5)
- Visit different Landmarks (0/15)
- Use upgrade bench to sidegrade a weapon (0/3)
- Deal damage to bosses (0/500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (0/5)
- Eliminate players without using a shield or healing item between eliminations (0/2)