Someone wants chocolate boxes for a challenge in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11, and in this guide, we will show you where to find them. They can be found at Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row, three of the more popular named locations on the map.
There are six in total, spread across all three areas, but you only need to track down three of them for the challenge.
The first chocolate box can be found in the ground floor dining room of the yellow house on the northwest side of town, and the second is in the top floor bedroom of the tall blue house in the southeast part of Pleasant Park.
One chocolate box can be found in the small closed off part area to the north of Holly Hedges, and the other is on the ground floor in the green house at the southeast corner of town.
You can find one near a cash register in the Noms supermarket in Retail Row, and the other on the south side of town in the blue house, upstairs in the bedroom on the left.
You can find the rest of this week’s challenges below:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Collect Grimble’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1) – 2000 XP
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP