Fortnite’s Cameo Vs. Chic mission is here, and it’s filled with challenges to complete to get your hands on a new style for the Cameo skin. One of the challenges is to dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay, some of the tallest mountains on the map. This means some climbing will be involved, and to save time, it is quicker to drop in on the mountains from the Battle Bus.
You don’t need to get them all in one match, and you can spread it out if you wish. They are pretty close together, however, so grabbing them all and getting the challenge out of the way in a single match is undoubtedly possible.
All three mountains are in the same mountain range to the southeast of the map. The easiest route is to drop in on top of Mount H7, then make your way across, if you want to get them all in one round.
All you need to do is make it to the highest point on each mountain, then dance. You should get an on-screen notice that tells you that part has been completed, and you can then move on to the next mountain.
You can find all the Cameo Vs. Chic challenges below:
- Stage 1 – Reach Battle Pass Tier 80. Stage 2 – Complete the Cameo Vs. Chic Mission Objectives
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing Signs (0/3)
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurpshroom (0/3)
- Search a Rare chest or supply llama (0/5)
- Eliminations at different Named Locations (0/5)
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond (0/3)
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater (0/3)
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, a Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole (0/3)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign (0/1)
- Dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay (0/3)