The Cameo Vs. Chic mission has arrived in Fortnite, giving us new challenges to complete, and new loot to get. The reward for finishing this mission is a new style fo the Cameo Battle Pass skin. One of the challenges is to catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond. You can find all the locations marked on the map below.
- FP – Flopper Pond
- LL – Lazy Lake
- LC – Lake Canoe
Can be found to the northeast of Holly Hedges
This refers to the lake itself, found to the southwest of the Lazy Lake named location.
It can be found to the northwest of Retail Row.
The good news is that fishing rods are a common spawn item in all these areas, but the bad news is that these normally tranquil spots are pretty busy right now because of the challenge. As such, make sure you grab yourself a gun along with that fishing rod.
You don’t need to complete all three areas in the one match and can spread it out over multiple matches if you prefer, making it a bit more casual to do.
Below you will find all the challenges for the Cameo Vs. Chic mission:
- Stage 1 – Reach Battle Pass Tier 80. Stage 2 – Complete the Cameo Vs. Chic Mission Objectives
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing Signs (0/3)
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurpshroom (0/3)
- Search a Rare chest or supply llama (0/5)
- Eliminations at different Named Locations (0/5)
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond (0/3)
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater (0/3)
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, a Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole (0/3)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign (0/1)
- Dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay (0/3)