Fortnite’s Cameo Vs. Chic mission is filled with challenges to complete to get your hands on a new style for the Cameo skin. One of the challenges is to search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign. Challenges like this were sorely absent from the game for a while, but we are glad to see they have returned.
To find this particular hidden gnome, you will need to head for Frenzy Farm, to the orchard north of it. Here, on a gently rolling hill, you will find the hidden gnome. Remember, the gnome will only appear in your game after you have unlocked this particular challenge by completing the previous ones. It won’t be there until you do. You can find the exact location for the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign below.
In the screenshot below, you can see exactly where it is in relation to the cabbage patch, race track, and farm sign.
And that’s it. It’s not hard to find when you know where to look. You can find the rest of the Cameo Vs. Chic challenges below:
- Stage 1 – Reach Battle Pass Tier 80. Stage 2 – Complete the Cameo Vs. Chic Mission Objectives
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing Signs (0/3)
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurpshroom (0/3)
- Search a Rare chest or supply llama (0/5)
- Eliminations at different Named Locations (0/5)
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond (0/3)
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater (0/3)
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, a Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole (0/3)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign (0/1)
- Dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay (0/3)