Fortnite’s Cameo Vs. Chic mission has arrived, filled with challenges to complete to get your hands on a new style for the Cameo skin. One of the challenges is to consume an Apple, Mushroom, and Slurpshroom. You will need to visit certain parts of the map to find these items, and you can only consume them if you are missing some health or some shields. As such, you might want to give yourself a little bit of fall damage if you can’t find a gunfight.
You can find two of these items pretty close together, near Frenzy Farm, but for the Slurpshroom you will need to make your way to Slurpy Swamp.
Apples can be found on the ground at the Orchase to the north of Frenzy Farm.
Mushrooms can be found near a ring of trees to the west of Frenzy Farm.
Slurpshrooms can be found to the southeast of Slurpy Swamp. You can also search inside the buildings at Slurpy Swamp, where you should be able to find some large Slurpshrooms to consume.
You can find the full list of Cameo Vs. Chic challenges below:
- Stage 1 – Reach Battle Pass Tier 80. Stage 2 – Complete the Cameo Vs. Chic Mission Objectives
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing Signs (0/3)
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurpshroom (0/3)
- Search a Rare chest or supply llama (0/5)
- Eliminations at different Named Locations (0/5)
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond (0/3)
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater (0/3)
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, a Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole (0/3)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign (0/1)
- Dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay (0/3)