Fortnite’s Cameo Vs. Chic mission is live, filled with challenges to complete to get your hands on a new style for the Cameo skin. It’s a way to keep ourselves entertained while we wait for the season to run its course finally. One of the challenges is to destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole. You can do this with your harvesting tool, and it might even be a challenge you will finish up while you play, but there is a way to do them all in one match very easily if you want to get it out of the way.
If you head north, past Pleasant Park to the island on the north coast, you will find a telescope hiding in a bush. You can smash it with your harvesting tool, then make your way slightly southwest to a small collection of houses. Both locations are shown on the map below.
Here, you will find two houses beside each other. You will find a telephone pole in the street, and the yellow house will contain a television, making it a straightforward spot to finish up the challenge. You don’t need to do them like this, and can just spread it out over multiple matches if you like.
If you would like to see it a video, Youtuber WarbyGaming has an excellent video showing you where to find all the things you need to destroy.
You can find all the Cameo Vs. Chic challenges listed below:
- Stage 1 – Reach Battle Pass Tier 80. Stage 2 – Complete the Cameo Vs. Chic Mission Objectives
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing Signs (0/3)
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurpshroom (0/3)
- Search a Rare chest or supply llama (0/5)
- Eliminations at different Named Locations (0/5)
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond (0/3)
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater (0/3)
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, a Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole (0/3)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign (0/1)
- Dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay (0/3)