One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 3 is to place alien light communication devices on some mountains. All the mountains can be found in along the southern edge of the island, so they are all quite close together.
All you need to is make your way to the areas marked below, and you will see the ghostly outlines of the alien light communication devices that you need to place there. Just interact with them to do so.
You can find the four exact locations marked on the map below.
Alien Light Communication Device #1
Just beside Apres Ski.
Alien Light Communication Device #2
Beside the new Satellite base to the southeast of Misty Meadows.
Alien Light Communication Device #3
Directly beside the weather station.
Alien Light Communication Device #4
Almost directly south of Retail Row.
You can find the rest of this weeks challenges below:
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing spots (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) – 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties – (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Use Nuts and Bolts (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Pyaphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Place alien light communication device on mountain tops (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) – 30,000 XP