We’re past the summer solstice, and that means we’re inching closer and closer to the MLB All-Star Game. As is customary every two weeks, Sony San Diego updates the Live Roster set of cards, and we’ve collected the players with the biggest gains and losses in this latest update. Let’s look at the cards that got a diamond upgrade.
- Mets Closing Pitcher Edwin Diaz (+2 to 86 OVR)
- Angels Closing Pitcher Raisel Iglesias (+1 to 85 OVR)
- Giants Starting Pitcher Carlos Rodon (+1 to 85 OVR)
- Red Sox Third Basemen Rafel Devers (+1 to 85 OVR)
It may look like there’s not a lot going on in this update, but there are still some big shake-ups to get into.
- Twins Center Fielder Byron Buxton (+4 to 91 OVR)
- Astros Left Fielder Yordan Alvarez (+4 to 91 OVR)
- Angels Center Fielder Mike Trout (+2 to 95 OVR)
- Phillies Right Fielder Bryce Harper (+2 to 91 OVR)
- Rays Starting Pitcher Shane McClanahan (+2 to 89 OVR)
- Blue Jays First Baseman Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (+2 to 87 OVR)
What goes up must come down, and as usual, there are some pretty nasty tumbles downward. Here’s a look at players who got bumped down.
Downgrades and demotions
- Nationals Right Fielder Juan Soto (-3 to 82 OVR)
- Blue Jays Starting Pitcher Kevin Gausman (-2 to 83 OVR)
- Rockies First Basemen C.J Cron (-1 to 85 OVR)
- Dodgers Starting Pitcher Clayton Kershaw (-1 to 87 OVR)
- Yankees Starting Pitcher Gerrit Cole (-1 to 88 OVR)
Remember that you have two weeks before these stats shuffle yet again. This is a good week to play because double XP is on for the remainder of the Future of the Franchise Feature program. You’ll want to make sure you collect the Always Intense emblem if you can and don’t forget to pick up the new Brewers City Connect fit.