SCEE today announces the Gran Turismo 5 (GT5) Signature Edition which will be up for grab for a price of £149.99.
Gran Turismo 5 (GT 5) Special Edition will consist of:
- Metal sculpted box finished in SLS AMG Obsidian Black
- Exclusive GT branded SLS AMG 1:43 model car
- GT leather wallet containing Signature Edition competition entry card
- Branded USB key with Polyphony/Mercedes-Benz trailer
- GT branded metal key fob
- Signature Edition coffee table book featuring the beautiful cars and locations of Gran Turismo 5
- 200 page Apex drivers magazine with hints on driving technique, car tuning, future technologies and more
Also included in this edition is five ChromeLine Collector's Edition cars plus six stealth vechicles and a exclusive theme. This does not ends here gamers who go for Signature Edition will be entering in to an exclusive competition whose details are given on EU PS BLOG.
Apart from Signature Edition, Sony also unveils GT5 Collector's edition which will be release alongside it for a price of €79.99. The only thing now left to announce regarding GT5 is the European release date, it comes out in US on 2nd November 2010.