A new week in Fortnite means new epic quests and challenges, and the Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 10 challenges have been revealed. As always, there is a whole lot of XP up for grabs if you need to level up your Battle Pass to get all those lovely items and skins.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20000 XP each for a total of 140000 XP. After that is a five-stage Legendary Quest where the first stage is worth 55000XP and the four following stages are worth 22000XP each. This means a total of 283000 XP is up for grabs this week, which is a substantial boost to your Battle Pass.
- Use food consumables (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations with Common Weapons (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Go for a swim at Lazy Lake (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Dance near Pleasant Park (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deal Melee Damage (0/300) – 20000 XP
- Upgrade weapons (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Eliminate IO Guards (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Destroy sofas, beds, or chairs (20,40,60,80,100) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP
Chapter 2 Season 5 Wee 10 is about as basic as it can get for challenges. They are all fairly simple, from eating food items you can can find while playing the game to going for a swim, hitting other players with your harvesting tool, and dancing.
The only thing that might catch people out is how to upgrade weapons this season, as that mechanic has changed. We have a guide linked above to help you out. Hopefully next week will be a little more interesting.