Eminem is heading to Fortnite, bringing a set of skins for players to pick up and wear in-game during matches or while attending his concert. There are various skins for players to choose from, some of which players can get more out of at no extra cost if they’re clever.
The Fortnite X Eminem Crossover, a part of The Big Bang Event, promises a game-changing experience. Eminem’s presence introduces new skins and unlockable Styles, transforming Fortnite and setting the stage for future gameplay dynamics. This collaboration marks a significant shift in how players interact with the game and its lasting impact.
Fortnite X Eminem Crossover Skins Release Date
The Fortnite X Eminem crossover skins were first available in-game at on November 29, 2023. They must be purchased from the store using V-Bucks, so any players hoping they’ll be able to get all of them for free are out of luck.
All Fortnite X Eminem Crossover Skins, Styles & Prices
In the table below, we’ve outlined every Fortnite X Eminem Crossover skin and item that players can purchase as well as how much they cost. It’s worth checking out the section below on styles for these skins because some can be claimed for free, making the skins associated with better value for money.
This is what players believed was the Without Me skin.
Marshall Never More Skin
Can be used with a hat on or off for every Style.
Magma Marshall Style
This Style can be unlocked for free, meaning this skin has more to offer players for the price if they’re able to attend the Eminem concert to unlock it.
Marshall Never More
Th Fortnite X Eminem Crossover Skin Bundle Price
There are two bundles available in the Eminem x Fortnite collab.
The Marshall Never More Bundle. This bundle includes the Marshall Never More skin, Axe ‘Bout Me Pickaxe, Raven Express Glider, Mom’s Spaghetti Back Bling and Raven’s Stare Back Bling. It costs 2,000 V-Bucks.
The second bundle, the Slim Shady Bundle, includes the Slim Shady skin, Rap Boy skin, Shady Boombox Reactive Back Bling, and the Shady Double Saw Pickaxe. It costs 2,500 V-Bucks.
These prices are not unusual for crossovers, looking at the previous franchise crossover bundles, like the Eleven skin from Stranger Things.
All Items in the Eminem x Fortnite Collab
Here’s the full list of cosmetic items and their price that are in the Fortnite x Eminem collab in the Item Shop:
- Mom’s Spaghetti Back Bling – Costs 400 V-Bucks
- Axe ‘Bout Me Pickaxe – Costs 500 V-Bucks
- Shady Double Saw Pickaxe – Costs 800 V-Bucks
- Raven Express Glider – Costs 800 V-Bucks
- Real Slim Shady Emote – Costs 500 V-Bucks
- Marshall Never More Skin – Costs 1,500 V-Bucks
- Rap Boy Skin – Costs 1,500 V-Bucks
- Slim Shady Skin – Costs 1,900 V-Bucks
- Marshall Never More Bundle (includes Marshall Never More skin, Axe ‘Bout Me Pickaxe, Raven Express Glider, Mom’s Spaghetti Back Bling and Raven’s Stare Back Bling) – Costs 2,000 V-Bucks
- Slim Shady Bundle (includes Slim Shady skin, Rap Boy outfit, Shady Boombox Reactive Back Bling, Shady Double Saw Pickaxe) – Costs 2,500 V-Bucks
That was everything you need to know about the Eminem x Fortnite collab and the skin bundle!