One of the challenges for the final week of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is to get intel from a character. This is pretty easy to do, as long as you know which character to visit, as not all of them will give you Intel.
There are two characters that have guaranteed spawns and will give you Intel, making them the best NPCs to visit to get this challenge completed.
The first character to visit is Lexa, at Hunter’s Haven. You can find her in her house on the west side of the town, up some stairs overlooking the main green. The second is Ragnarok, just to the west of Holly Hedges at the longship.
Both of them are guaranteed spawns, and will always have an option to called Treasure Maps. You can buy this from them for 10 Gold Bars, and it will count as a piece of Intel. When you purchase it, nearby loot chests will be mark on the screen, and you will wrap up the quest earning 20,000 XP toward you Battle Pass.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15 challenges below:
- Distance traveled through sand (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Spend 5 seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunneling (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Spend Bars (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Purchase item from a Character (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Upgrade a weapon (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Get Intel from a character (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Hire a character (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Duel characters (5, 10, 15, 20, 25) – 55000 to 22000 XP